Did the OPC Cable/Drive Cable come apart from your Hyundai Mower's lever?
Do not worry, we will assist you in operating your mower again.
The drive cable or the Operator Presence Control (OPC) cable may occasionally become disconnected from their respective levers while being transported.
We truly apologize if you are having this problem, however reattaching the cable is a simple and tool-free process.
Please find below the steps to fit the OPC/ Drive Cable:
1. Determine which cable has come loose and from which handle.
2. Gently pull the handle free from its locating hole on the main handlebar.
3. Insert the end of the cable into the location hole on the lever.
4. Follow the curve of the cable until the cable lies flat in the handle.
5. Refit the lever back to its location hole on the main handlebar.
6. Check the cable lies flat and has not snagged on any other part of the mover.
Kindly find below a guide with pictures for better assistance:
If you would like more instructions on adjusting the OPC cable, please go through the below video:
If you require further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on our other products and power tools, visit: hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk