Download our most up-to-date manual for the Hyundai HYM3800E Corded Electric Lawnmower by clicking here.
HYM3800E motor won't start
- Check the fuse in the plug.
- Check the cable for damage.
- Make sure you are holding in the RED button while pulling the OPC lever.
- If the motor is hot, leave to cool down and try again.
- Check underneath for excessive build-up of grass clippings which may be jamming the blade.
HYM3800E mower not collecting grass
- Make sure mulching plug is removed.
- Clean under the deck of the mower and the exit chute into the grass collector.
HYM3800E mower does not cut grass cleanly
- Check if the blade is blunt. Sharpen or replace if needed.
- Check that the cutting height suits the grass length.