Welcome to Electric Lawnmower's guide to troubleshooting the Hyundai HYM3800E Corded Electric Lawnmower. This blog post will provide you with the best tips and advice to help you troubleshoot any issues you may be having with your electric lawnmower. We will discuss common problems you may be facing and how to solve them quickly and easily.
HYM3800E motor won't start
- Check the fuse in the plug.
- Check the cable for damage.
- Make sure you are holding the RED button while pulling the OPC lever.
- If the motor is hot, leave it to cool down and try again.
- Check underneath for excessive build-up of grass clippings which may be jamming the blade.
HYM3800E mower not collecting grass
- Make sure the mulching plug is removed.
- Clean under the deck of the mower and the exit chute into the grass collector.
HYM3800E mower does not cut grass cleanly
- Check if the blade is blunt. Sharpen or replace if needed.
- Check that the cutting height suits the grass length.
If you require further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
For information on our other products and power tools, visit: hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk